much i-do about nothing.
falling
About me I guess. But a long introduction would look way nicer.
I think.
Nineteen (Well not yet), waiting for friggin awesome 2wenty.
I'm not obsessed about shoes. I mean seriously, I always thought Jimmy Choos consisted of a whole row of pumps. Turns out they're high heels. Like, high high.
I like jackets though :) Especially sweaters! I'm considering transferring to ACJC because their sweaters are like whoa. Okay that was random. Anyway. This is a more or less long profile I guess. :))))
AND I NEED TO DO A SPLIT. YES. NEED.
bubbly
Any random thing.
A youtube video on the song you're currently obsessed about, some music player, tagboard... and stuff :)
Pssssssssst, why not put up justin bieber's baby? <3 (and no, he is NOT gay. xx)
nerdshell

Karen's bookshelf: currently-reading

The Lucky One Sing You Home

More of Karen's books »
Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

friends without benefits
Thursday, January 24, 2013 8:31 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/fashion/modern-love-friends-without-benefits.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1


comment?